Approved Community Partnership List
We strive to continuously match our approved community partners with the needs and interests of our students. If you would like to recommend a new community partnership, please do not hesitate to contact us. Community partners have been vetted and approved by the Administration of West Ottawa Virtual Academy and instructors at the community partnerships have been background checked.
- Must be enrolled in approved elective course(s) through West Ottawa Virtual Academy.
- Sign up with approved community partner for eligibility towards tuition stipend.
- Concurrently complete virtual coursework and participate in learning experiences with selected community partner.
- Students are eligible to select from one (1) community partner per semester and are responsible for meeting specific obligations for course participation, completion, and count day activities.
- Parents are responsible for the costs of registration, equipment, and any tuition cost incurred beyond the agreed upon amount for each community partner.