West Ottawa Virtual Academy opened in 2021 for West Ottawa Public Schools. Enrollment is currently open for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Enrollment Process for WOVA
Returning WOVA Students:
- Complete your OLR and follow the steps on the “Online Registration Process”.
- Existing WOVA/West Ottawa Student OLR Process
- Log into your Parent Portal account – https://ottawami.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/WestOttawa.jsp
- Once logged in, click on “More” in the index section and then Online Registration and select Existing Student OLR for 22-23.
- Complete the Enrollment Request google form.
- This form will alert our building to begin processing your request in OLR.
New Enrollment Requests
- Attend an Enrollment Open House event (see dates on flier)
- Complete the “WOVA Successful Online Learner” form
- If the form feedback states your child is a good fit, move to step #3.
- Complete the “Enrollment Request” google form.
- A representative from our program will reach out to you once this request has been submitted.
- If your child is coming into our district as “Schools of Choice”, a transcript will be requested in the follow up email.
- ***Please note that submitting this request does not guarantee your child will be admitted into our program. This is just a step in the enrollment application process.
- If you receive a letter that your child is approved for WOVA, you will need to complete the online registration. Directions for this process can be found on the “Online Registration Process” document.
Contact Nohemi Sarli with any Online Registration questions:
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: (616) 786-2056