Announcement: Recent COVID-19 positive case(s): 1 student at woodside and 1 student at lakeshore on 9/22/21; 1 student at waukazoo and 1 student at the wohs on 9/21/21; 2 students at macbay and 2 students at the wohs on 9/20/21. Click here for the weekly COVID-19 Dashboard and the COVID-19 Prevention Strategies.

WOPSComments & Questions

Thank you for contacting us. If you’re not interested in filling out our form,

  1. please contact your child’s school or
  2. the WOPS Administration Office at 616-786-2050.

Transcript requests:
The high school counseling office does not send transcripts to colleges. You must request your West Ottawa High School transcript to be sent to each college via However, if you are applying via CommonApp or, you do not have to request transcripts from Parchment because your counselor will upload them for you.

  • Contact Information

    * Indicates a required field
  • Affiliation with West Ottawa

  • Recipient

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.