Announcement: Recent COVID-19 positive case(s): None. Click here for the weekly COVID-19 Dashboard and West Ottawa Safe Schools Handbook.
June 3, 2021
Are you interested in learning more about our new virtual learning program called West Ottawa Virtual Academy (WOVA)?
The first “Parent Information Event” will be held on Wednesday, June 16th. It is mandatory for a parent to attend this event if they wish to have their child begin the enrollment application process. In order to create flexibility in your schedule, there are several times available for a parent to attend this virtual meeting. Please review the times available below:
- Elementary Parents and Students
- Wednesday, June 16 (9:15 AM – 10:15 AM)
- Wednesday, June 16 (12:30 PM – 1:30 PM)
- Wednesday, June 16 (7:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
- Secondary Parents and Students:
- Wednesday, June 16 (8:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
- Wednesday, June 16 (11:00 AM – Noon)
- Wednesday, June 16 (5:30 PM – 6:30 PM)
The Zoom meeting information for each time can be found on this document.
During this information event we will discuss the following:
- A profile and characteristics for a successful virtual learner
- An example of a student schedule
- Expectations of a virtual student
- Next steps in the enrollment process