Phone: (616) 786-1100

Transcript Requests

The high school counseling office does not send transcripts to colleges. You must request your West Ottawa High School transcript to be sent to each college via  

*IF you are applying via CommonApp or, you do NOT have to request transcripts from Parchment because your counselor will upload them for you.